The Riviera Line is the name used for the GWR route between Exeter St Davids and Paignton. Services on this line usually continue on the Avocet Line to Exmouth, and so it is not a full "line" like on a Metro system.
The line has 10 stations:
- Exeter St Davids: Major interchange station with services to London Waterloo and Paddington, Taunton, Barnstaple, Plymouth, Birmingham, Scotland and Cornwall, and the closest station to Exwick and Duryard.
- Exeter St Thomas: Closest station for several parts of the west of Exeter
- Starcross: Local station for Starcross
- Dawlish Warren: Local station for the resort at Dawlish Warren
- Dawlish: Local station for Dawlish
- Teignmouth: Local station for Teignmouth
- Newton Abbot: Minor interchange station with services to London Paddington, Taunton, Plymouth, Birmingham, Scotland and Cornwall, and the local station for Newton Abbot.
- Torre: Local station for the north of Torquay
- Torquay: Local station for Torquay
- Paignton: Local station for Paignton