Tiverton Parkway is a "parkway" station in Devon next to junction 27 of the M5. It is closest to the village of Sampford Pevrell, rather than its namesake Tiverton, which is approximately 8 miles away.
Tiverton Parkway has 2 platform linked by a ramped footbridge.
The station is accessed off the A361 from junction 27 of the M5, via an approach road. There is a large car park.
Entering the main entrance on to the concourse, the ticket office is to the left of the access to the platforms. Once through the door passengers are on Platform 2, the footbridge to Platform 1 is to the right. A self service ticket machine is next to the concourse doors.
Alternative entrances are available from the car park next to the footbridge, or from a footpath over the motorway.
There is an independently run shop/cafe in the concourse, along with vending machines.
Toilets are available on Platform 2.
There is a large car park, where a taxi rank and bus stops (and Rail Replacement Bus stops) can be found.
Public telephones are available in the concourse or car park.
From Platform 1 Edit
- Croscountry: Aberdeen/Leeds/Newcastle/Manchester Piccadilly - Paignton/Plymouth/Penzance
- GWR: London Paddington - Paignton/Penzance/Plymouth
- GWR: Bristol Temple Meads/Cardiff Central - Exeter St David's/Penzance
From Platform 2 Edit
- Crosscountry: Paignton/Penzance/Plymouth - Abderdeen/Leeds/Newcastle/Manchester Piccadilly
- GWR: Paignton/Penzance/Plymouth - London Paddington
- GWR: Penzance/Paignton/Exeter St David's - Bristol Temple Meads/Cardiff Central
Bus connections and PlusBus Edit
Connections to Tiverton are available from the bus stops in the car park.
Tiverton Parkway is not a PlusBus station.
Special ticketing Edit
Tiverton Parkway is in the following Rover areas:
- Devon Ranger/Devon Evening Ranger
- Freedom of Devon and Cornwall
- Freedom of the South West
Penalty Fares Edit
Tiverton Parkway is not a Penalty Fare station.
Rail Replacement Services Edit
When engineering works close the line between Exeter St David's and Plymouth (inclusive), passengers for Plymouth or Newton Abbot should change here, not at Exeter St David's.